Apartments for Rent in Budapest District Seven
Budapest, the capital of Hungary, is the most populated city in Hungary and also one of the most popular cities in Europe. The District Seven in Budapest, also known as Erzsébetváros, is one of the trendiest districts in Budapest.
Once known as the Jewish ghetto of Budapest, now it is a densely populated hipster district. This factor can make it a bit difficult to find a place to rent, which is where this article aims to help.
Several apartments in the District Seven cater to different lifestyles and budgets. From studio apartments to long term family apartments, the District Seven has something for everyone.
Short term rentals
- Hostels: Tourists who are visiting the city for a short time, hostels are the cheapest options. You can get a room for 70 euro per night in places like The Hive Party Hostel and Maverick City Lodge. A lot of hostels also offer breakfast and feature at freepubcrawlbudapest.com in the District Seven’s popular ruin bars for an extra charge.
- Studio apartments: Several studio apartments offer short term monthly or weekly rentals for an affordable fee.
- Serviced apartments: Getting a fully serviced apartment is a viable option if you intend on staying close to the city center. This tends to cost more because of the services like a swimming pool, bar, and free Wi-Fi offered.
- Airbnb: Airbnb is getting more demand in Budapest than before. You can pick and choose the type of apartment you want on Airbnb.
Long term rentals
- Serviced apartments: Certain serviced apartments don’t rent out for less than 3 to 6 months. Some of them are available for yearly rentals, too. You can get a fully serviced apartment near the city center for 600 to 3000 euro per month.
- Townhouses: A real estate agent in Budapest can point you in the direction of full-sized homes suitable for families in Erzsébetváros, Budapest.